St Mary's is a Catholic School where:
• All are welcomed in a Christ centred community.
• The dignity of each person is valued within a
caring, supportive environment.
• A love of learning is nurtured so that all students
reach their potential.
• All are encouraged to appreciate and care for
At St Mary's it is our mission is to:
• Provide a comprehensive curriculum in all key learning areas to
enable optimum learning.
• Develop skills which will enable students to become
active members of our Parish, local and wider
• Provide a safe, non-threatening environment in
which children develop a positive attitude to effort, success
• Encourage an appreciation of the value of life, a joy in living and
an awareness of, and respect for, the dignity of each person.
• Work in partnership with teachers, parents, children, parish and
• Be challenged by Gospel values, particularly those reflecting the
Brigidine Ethos such as Justice, Affirmation, Compassion, Hope,
Tolerance, Peace and Respect in all facets of school life.
• Be open to change, innovation and discernment.
• Work together to develop strategies to preserve God's creation.